Morgan & Morgan with a strong practice in employment and labor law, serves local and multinational companies, offering practical counseling designed to prevent potentially labor and employment disputes.
Our lawyers provide practical and creative approaches to employee relations, including:
- Disciplinary Procedures
- Drafting of employment offer letters, employment agreements, including confidentiality agreements and non-compete clauses
- Employee handbooks, policies and regulations
- Global Employment and expatriates’ solutions
- Benefits and Pensions
- Disability rights
- Sexual harassment: prevention and remediation
- Due diligences
- Counselling on employer substitutions, mergers and acquisitions
- Compliance with health and safety regulations
- Workers’ compensation
- Negotiating collective bargaining agreements
- Handling arbitration proceedings
Among the solutions we provide to our customers, one of the most important involves law-related training. We have extensive experience in tailoring employment law training programs to meet the specific objectives of each client.